We currently have the following positions available:
Responsible for interfacing with existing and potential customers of infrared imagers and laser sensing products. The candidate must have a good understanding of IR sensor integration into gimbals, fixed locations, pan and tilt devices, and other higher-level assemblies. Must be able to communicate infrared camera performance characteristics and understand the camera performance in relation to customer requirements. The candidate should have an understanding of LIDAR and photoreceiver components and complete systems to include laser sensor performance in relation to the system-level requirements. The candidate may support customer demonstrations and test events and be skilled with computer-driven data collection techniques. The candidate should be very tech-savvy.
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
B.S. or M.S. degree from an accredited college in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Experience in SolidWorks and product modeling
- Knowledge and understanding of Air Force and other services’ acquisition process and programs
- Infrared FPA operation and testing
- Electronic troubleshooting of digital and analog electronics
- Experience testing and calibrating EOM level IR cameras
- Experience testing OEM level Laser systems
- Customer relationship management and interfacing
- Understanding of warfighter concept of operations using infrared and laser technology a plus
- Social Media astute
- Salesforce.com experience
Camarillo, CA or potentially remote
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attollo offers competitive compensation and benefits and is located in the beautiful Ventura County – one hour south of Santa Barbara (1.5 hours north of LAX).